Yeah that’s me, spiraling down the rabbit hole also knows as the Interweb.
So as I’m going through my 2 email in-bins where I get all my subscribed posts (oh, yeah doing this while waiting for the doorbell to ring for Trick’o'Treaters) so you know my attention limits were being tested…. I get to a post and say “oh, shoot – is that what that means?” That revelation brings me to today’s post topic. Read the fine print…or read the print in my case.
So a big thanks to Diana at Food n Thought Peddler for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Apparently there are rules to the award…and that’s the fine print I missed. So here are the rules….and all the rest of it.
The rules for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you (Thanks Diana)
- List 7 things about myself (read on for those)
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them (will do today)
Here’s 7 things about me…
- I read… A LOT and recently my Nook library looks like it belongs to a teenager. There is a ton of YA novels – could be that I don’t want to face the reality that I’m a responsible adult.
- I was born and raised in Hawaii. I grew up on the island of Oahu. (No we don’t wear coconut bras and Yes we have electricity. HA)
- I have big feet – ranging from a size 9 to a 10 shoe. (Darn shoe industry!)
- I am absolutely creeped out by the movie The Hills Have Eyes cause that crap could actually happen! GAH!
- I have finally accepted the fact that my hair is thick and wavy and am not forcing it to be what it isn’t – stick straight and not so poofy.
- My favorite food is fish tacos with avocado slices. SLURP!
- I have no dancing skills even though I danced the hula for 10 years whle I was growing up.
These are the 15 blogs that I’m nominating…and think you should go visit!
- How Sweet It Is
- The Kidless Kronicles
- My Meandering Trail
- Vedged Out
- Fit For a Year
- Oh She Glows
- The Cooking Chook
- Inspired RD
- Lady or Not…Here I Come
- Plain Chicken
- No Meat Athlete
- Run Eat Repeat
- Peanut Butter Fingers
**Don’t ask me why the last 3 look different than the others. I just copy/paste ***Updated – so I know why they looked different – cause they were BROKEN! Der… I’ve fixed so click click click away!
Click on a few…you may find your new inspiration (and a bunch of giggles).
See you later